“Delightfully Dyslexic, Courageously Creative” – Kai
Meet Kai, aka The (PR) Soho Girl, founder and editor of My Soho Times
Where to start? Maybe in 2012 when Kai created a blog to document her experience about being a creative living in Soho? Or perhaps from 2015 when she branded My Soho Times with the logo as we know it today? Or the summer of 2019 when Kai took on the challenge to turn her long standing blog into a free lifestyle magazine dedicated to Soho?… Kai is passionate about supporting SME’s, particularly around branding, marketing and creating an online presence.
The Editor’s Note IGTV Live
Ever wondered what products make it into My Soho Times magazine? Join Kai in reviewing the PR samples landing on her desk… And she speaks to the founders too! CLICK HERE!
8 Things You probably didn’t (or perhaps did) know about The Soho Girl
- She’s a foodie
- She’s addicted to hot yoga (which probably counter-balances 1)
- She has lived in Soho all her adult life
- She supports SMEs and entrepreneurs create an online presence
- She’s a bit of a fashionista even if she doesn’t admit it
- She’s a travel journalist, presenter and personal branding consultant
- She loves to dance
- She’s #DelightfullyDyslexic
Catch The Soho Girl hosting My Soho Times on the Radio, and at Soho x Talk events throughout the year.
Let’s Talk PR.
Which ever stage you’re at in your business – creating awareness about what you do is important. Arrange a chat with us email@example.com